fjallraven backpack nordstrom Fjällräven Women´s clothing Jackets casual , Fjällräven Högvilt Jackets casual Dark Olive Women´s clothing,fjallraven kanken no 2,accessories fjallraven barents pro trousers,UK Discount Online Sale
Warm knee-length jacket for sedentary hunting. Made from quiet, soft G-1000 Silent Eco with windproof and waterproof Hydratic lining and insulating synthetic padding. G-1000 Original reinforcements on parts of the sleeves. Comfortable fit and waist with fixed textile belt that can be adjusted with push buttons. There are also slits with push buttons for extra mobility when you want to lengthen your strides. Detachable hood and many smart pockets for convenient storage, like the two large bellow pockets with compartments for ammunition and the fleece-lined hand-warming pockets just under the bust. There is also a clip-on radio attachment, one Napoleon pocket and two inner pockets. Two-way zipper with two protective flaps and buttons. Velcro sleeve cuffs and elastic ribbing for extra warmth at the wrists.
- Concept: Forest
- Weight (FJR): 1577 g in size S
- Consumer Material: G-1000, Hydratic, Supreme Microloft
- Outer material: G-1000 Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, G-1000 Silent: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Liner: 100% polyurethane
- Filling: 100% polyester Supreme Microloft
- Breathability (MP): 7.000 g/m2/24h
- Water column (WC): 7.000 mm
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
- Wicks away moist and keeps you dry:
Windproof and waterproof clothing in Hydratic wicks away perspiration, to reduce the risk you will become damp from your sweat, while still keeping out rain and moisture.
Our Hydratic garments protect from the wind, water and snow at the same time as they release as much body steam as possible (a property that many refer to as “breathing”). Hydratic has small, microscopic pores that are thousands of times smaller than a drop of water but hundreds of times larger than steam, which means that it releases moisture. This is how Hydratic clothing is waterproof without you getting sweaty.
Waterproofness is measured in water columns and the textiles are tested to determine how much pressure they can withstand before they start to leak. The higher the water column, the more pressure the fabric can withstand. A water column of 1,000 millimeters is technically considered to be waterproof, but this is not even close to sufficient for outdoor activities. Out in nature, pressure is often higher than that, for example when you are on your knees on wet ground.
This is why we developed Hydratic to withstand pressure of 10,000 – 20,000 millimetres. This means that you will stay dry during the most extreme and steady downpours. Regardless of whether you are walking, kneeling or sitting down.
You have probably experienced the wind chill cooling phenomenon at some point. This is the shiver that runs through your body when the wind picks up. It is mainly common when you are in areas with extremely cold climates or high altitudes. To decrease the risk that you will become chilled, Hydratic helps keep the wind out, which would otherwise draw heat away from your body. Instead of turning back, you can continue on your adventure.
- Ventilation (“Breathability”):
Breathability is measured by the number of grams of water a square meter of fabric lets out in 24 hours. Hydratic releases between 8, 000 and 15, 000 grams. The higher the number, the more moisture that is let out. In order to release the largest amount of steam possible, you will find a number of smart functions in our Hydratic garments. For example, there are ventilation openings in the armpits, mesh pockets and a chimney collar.
In order to withstand active outdoor use, our Hydratic garments go through the same difficult tests as our G-1000 fabric. In addition to test groups, Hydratic garments are tested for wear using the Martindale test. In this test, the material is rubbed in a test machine again and again at high pressure. This test continues uninterrupted for hours or, in the case of G-1000, days. We record when the fabric finally tears and compare it to how many years of active use it corresponds to. We are proud that Hydratic belongs to one of the outdoor world’s more durable membranes.
- One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics:
G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
• Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
• Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
• Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
• Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
• UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
• Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates. (Note that G-1000 Lite is not mosquito safe.)
- Supreme Microloft:
- Durable and insulating synthetic padding:
Supreme Microloft is Fjällrävens own insulation material and one of the leading synthetic paddings for outdoor products. The combination of thin and slightly thicker microfibres produces a fluffy material that fills the garment or sleeping bag with an insulating layer of air.
Just like other synthetic paddings, Supreme Microloft can withstand an amount of moisture without its insulating capacity being significantly impaired. This makes Supreme Microloft an excellent choice for a wide range of outdoor activities all year round – particularly in environments where the jacket or sleeping bag is exposed to rain, splashes or condensation, or in climates where the precipitation alternates between rain and snow.
Supreme Microloft does not provide the same warmth as down (if you compare a product with the same amount of padding of each material) and takes up a little more space when packed up. However, the synthetic fibres are more durable and retain their fluffiness better after compression and extended use. Supreme Microloft is also easy to wash and dry.
What do you think about finding Fjällräven Högvilt with this price Amazing right Do not wait longer and buy at our ski store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Fjällräven. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Fjällräven - Women´s clothing - Jackets casual